How we use your data and why we need it?
We process your personal data for the registration of children, contact purposes or knowledge to provide the best care. We may process the information you provide to us for the purpose of email/SMS notifications (keeping you up to date with any changes to the classes for example) and invoicing.
If you opt-in to subscribe to our newsletter we will use your email address to keep you updated with business developments and news.
Who we share your data with?
We use Classes 4 Kids administration and payment system.
We do not disclose or share personal data with any third party, other than the administration and payment system stated above. / We share your data with third-party companies who help us in processing the data in hosting the website and companies who process payments on our behalf.
How long do we keep your data for?
We will keep your personal data for no longer than necessary, for the purposes we have set out above. We will retain your information for as long as needed in order to provide the relevant services to you or perform any contract we have with you, and for a maximum of five years from the date of our last interaction in order to deal with any queries and provide you a continuous service should you restart with the same child or another in the future.
You can withdraw your consent at any time. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm when we have done this.
You also have the right to request that we:
- provide you with a copy of the information we hold about you;
- update any of your personal information if it is inaccurate or out of date;
- delete the personal data we hold about you – if we are providing services to you and you ask us to delete personal data we hold about you then we may be unable to continue providing those services to you;
- restrict the way in which we process your personal data;
- stop processing your data if you have valid objections to such processing; and
- transfer your personal data to a third party.