Diddi Drama Terms & Conditions
1. By enrolling on to Diddi Drama classes, you are agreeing to take full responsibility for your child and must stay with them throughout the sessions.
2. A range of props, instruments and toys are used in the session, we ask that you closely supervise your child throughout the activities and advise that children should not put these in their mouths.
3. We ask that you do not attend a class if you or your child have a contagious illness for example sickness, diarrhoea, chicken pox or impetigo. Please take advice from your doctor and be clear of all symptoms for 48 hours before returning
4. Classes start promptly – please arrive in plenty of time.
5. Upon booking a place, your space will be reserved for 24 hrs pending payment. After this point, if payment has not been received, the place is then re-opened.
8. All payments must be made before your first session starts.
7. If you are unable to attend a prepaid session, we can offer you a place in another session within the next 7 days, or make use of our ‘Friend Swap’ where a friend takes your place with your permission. However, we are unable to offer a refund. All friend swaps must be communicated to us at least 3 hour before the class starts
8. If a class has to be cancelled we will do our utmost to provide a suitable alternative. If this is not possible, refunds will be given for that individual session.
9. Diddi Drama does not take any responsibility for loss or damage of personal items during or after the sessions